***Ch 12 - 105 Devotional Service To The Supreme Oct 26, 2015 12:54:22 GMT 1
Post by vatsa sridatta on Oct 26, 2015 12:54:22 GMT 1
"GOD'S LIVING BIBLE ---- THE THIRD TESTAMENT ----- RESEARCH LIBRARY ©
...Part III- LEARNING TOGETHER – HINDUISM - FOR THE PURPOSE OF PEACE ON EARTH-Painted Lessons
Concepts from the The Bhagavad Gita - Chapter 12:2
Devotional Service To The Supreme
(God/Brahman working with Vatsa Sridatta)
With Commentary by
God / Brahman Speaking To Anne Terri Through The Holy Spirit
"God/Brahman working with Vatsa Sridatta" ;
The Supreme Personality of Godhead said ; Those who fix their minds on MY personal form and are always engaged in worshiping ME with great and transcendental faith... are considered by ME to be most perfect. (Gita-12:2)
'HARI OM' “AMEN”
“Devotional Service To The Supreme
(God / Brahman Speaking To Anne Terri Through The Holy Spirit)
1. Chapter 12, of The Bhagavad Gita is Explicit as My Word Through Lord Krishna is Truth.
2. Here, We begin with My Reply Through Lord Krishna, to Arjuna, in what is Important in My Way of Thinking, in relation to Devotional Service.
3. What does this say to you?
4. Devotions to anyone except to that of your Source – Myself, may prolong you reaching the Ultimate Goal.
5. Fixing your mind on Me is the first Positive Step, while traveling the path to Enlightenment, in which you will eventually Achieve Oneness with Me.
6. There are many religions on earth which use a go between; those in whom I Manifested to Teach on earth, and Hinduism is not the only one with Avatars / Entities/ Saints/ Angels and Masters worshiped.
7. Look below at the link to Luke 18, which is My Example of how Jesus taught one of his followers.
7. Do not confuse My Manifestation within a life-form as the Un-manifested Brahman within yourselves.
8. I Am Everything; All Power and Knowledge - First and Foremost - comes from Me, who is Waiting within yourself to make Myself Known.
Luke 18: 18 -30 ''Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?'' - (The Camel Through The Eye of The Needle)
18: And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
19: And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
20: Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
21: And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
22: Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
23: And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.
24: And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
25: For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
26: And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?
27: And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
28: Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.
29: And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
30: Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
See Also: ( Matt 19:16-24) (Mark 10:17-25)
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/2014/luke-study-guide-parables-healing#ixzz3pfpnfOLH