Oct 1, 2013 GLB3TResLib-WNUD-Two Governments in Peril Oct 1, 2013 10:14:56 GMT 1
Post by Anne Terri on Oct 1, 2013 10:14:56 GMT 1
"October 1, 2013 - GOD'S LIVING BIBLE - THE THIRD TESTAMENT - RESEARCH LIBRARY-WORLD NEWS UPDATES
Two Governments in Peril - A Shut Down
(God Through Carlo Ferdinando and Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. Actions forced by corruption and self serving power struggles, have forced two major world governments, to scramble to keep their offices open, seeking to do business as usual.
2. Business as usual is not acceptable.
3. Pray for The United States of America, and Italy
4. The United States of America has been printing money in spite an enormous amount of debts.
5. Countries in Europe may not print money in this way.
6. This morning, many of the Federal offices within the USA have been closed until further notice.
7. The United States House of Representatives and Senate are unable to come to an agreement over President Obama's Health Care Law.
8. Not since the end of 1995 into 1996, during the reign of President Clinton, has this happened.
9. Many Government employees are wondering if they will receive paychecks, and when they will be able to return to work.
10. At this time only essential personal are being kept active
11. In Italy, the power struggle is over a different issue, as three parties vie for control, after failing to come together in agreement over anything important.
12. Italy is in danger of bankruptcy.
13. This has long been an issue, and has escalated since former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi left office, only to return as the head of and a senator in one of the three parties who won the election in April 2013.
14. His shady business practices have afforded him the chance to buy his people who hold the seats in Parliament, many of whom include his lawyers and close personal friends.
15. He currently faces charges in court for corruption, paying for votes, going with minors, and so on.
16. There are three trials in the process, and several still under investigation, yet he still remains a Senator.
17. His most recent trial ended with a sentence of four years, which was the final one after several appeals, and a huge fine of 500,000,000 Euros.
18. This sentence has yet to be served, for the judicial system in Italy is not what it seems.
19. Silvio Berlusconi maneuvered the system, putting in place new laws which would later serve to keep him out of jail (those over 70 years old, do not do time for certain crimes) but time is running out for himself and his party of 200 members, one third of the Parliament in Italy.
20. The other two parties are also in peril, over various acts of insane politics.
21. This Monday there is a standstill, with the new Prime Minister threatening resignation and calling for a Vote of Trust this Wednesday, from all members of Parliament, who have not yet resigned per Silvio Berlusconi's request, to disrupt proceedings.
22. If this fails, the Government will not be functioning, and a new election would be fruitless until they change the corrupted laws originally put into place by Berlusconi and Party.
23. Time will tell.
24. These two Countries are not alone in problems.
25. PRAY FOR THE WORLD.