God's Guided Research On The Lost Coptic Gospels Apr 1, 2011 9:27:58 GMT 1
Post by Anne Terri on Apr 1, 2011 9:27:58 GMT 1
THE LOST /COPTIC GOSPELS
''April 1, 2011 God's Living Bible -The Third Testament– Research Library – The Lost/Coptic Gospels
THE LOST/COPTIC GOSPELS (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. The Lost Gospels are part of a collection of great works, from after the time of Jesus Christ.
2. The Lost Gospel Of Peter, which was discovered in an Egyptian Monk's cave, during the year 1886, was not written by the Apostle Peter.
3. The Gospels chosen for use, within The Holy Bible have been written and rewritten by many, over a period of years, and reflected the beliefs of the Christians from the time these Gospels were under scrutiny to make the cannon, and even these, though chosen, are not as they seem.
4. The Lost Gospels are in pieces and difficult to translate.
5. What they have are original documents, but many were not were written by the author named.
6. The Gospel Of Thomas, which has created much controversy, is in simple form, but works to bring the reader further understanding in how Jesus taught.
7. The Lost Gospel of Judas has been argued to be truth, for many want to believe Jesus told Judas to betray him.
8. The Lost Gospels, are just the beginning of many discoveries to come, however remember many of these are dated well after Christ.
The Lost Gospel Of Peter
The Gospel of Peter was not accepted by the church leaders when establishing a Christian canon. To them it seemed the work of a heretic. These texts don't match the four more accepted versions of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. This is partially due to the fact that Peter maintains that Jesus appeared during his resurrection in Spirit not body form. In fact, it's believe that St. Peter is not the author. It was found in the grave of an Egyptian monk.
The Gospel Of Thomas
Discovered 1945 A.D.
The Gospel Of Thomas, is part of a larger collection of thirteen papyrus codices known as Nag 'Hammadi', which are copies of documents written during the second and third centuries A.C. It is believed this collection was possibly hidden away to protect it. It includes the Gospels of Thomas, Peter, Philip, and the Gospel of Truth, as well as Prayers. During this time, around 400 A.C. There was much controversy over which Gospels belonged within The Holy Bible as The New Testament.
Through The Gospel Of Thomas, we learn some of Jesus' teachings from His time on earth. There are one hundred and fourteen. They are difficult to precisely date, for they are a collection of sayings, based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. The earliest date thought to be accurate is 60 A.D. But other Biblical scholars place them as late as 140 A.D.
''April 1, 2011 God's Living Bible – The Third Testament – God's New Revelations - The Lost Gospels Chosen For The Third Testament
The Gospel of Thomas Chosen By God For The Third Testament (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. The Gospel Of Thomas is one of the most complete collections of Jesus' good sayings in publication.
2. It is challenging, and thought provoking.
3. When you study the one hundred and fourteen lines, you will find you have raised your Faith in Me.
4.This Gospel is to be placed within The Third Testament for this reason.
Link To The Third Testament - The Gospel Of Thomas: